We are looking for a Power BI Developer who can ingest and transform data sets and create reports and dashboards that bring together key performance and operational data for an enterprise. In addition, the Power BI Developer will review and provide input on solution architecture, guide decisions, and collaborate on implementation. He or she will also assist in the creation of a secure framework for how data, reports, and dashboards are managed.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
• Experience of 1+ years and familiarity with Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack having Power BI, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS.
• 1 to 3 years of experience working with a self-service tool, preferably Power BI or Tableau.
• Experienced with SQL Server or other relational database systems (Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL).
• Power BI development and administration.
• Developing visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using Power BI desktop.
• Connecting to data sources, importing data and transforming data for Business Intelligence.
• Excellent in analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports.
• Able to implement row level security on data and have an understanding of application security layer models in Power BI.
• Proficient in making DAX queries in Power BI desktop.
• Expertise in using advance level calculations on the data set.
• Responsible for design methodology and project documentation.
• Adept at developing, publishing and scheduling Power BI reports as per the business requirements.
• Able to properly understand the business requirements and develop data models accordingly by taking care of the resources.
• Should have knowledge and experience in prototyping, designing, and requirement analysis.
• Ability to take client requirements, understand them and turn them into a powerful story told through engaging visuals in Power BI.
• Confident communicating with stakeholders of all levels including the ability to advise, train and support clients where necessary.
• A culture that supports teamwork with close and meaningful relationships
• The flexibility you need to be creative and develop your passion
• Working in smart offices perfectly adapted for work & play
• Leading private health insurance
• Training and development