We are looking for a React Developer Consultant to join our remote project. Please be aware that this is a contractor role.
The project involves working on a betting platform designed initially for South Korea's market.
The steps of the recruitment process are the following:
- Phone discussion with our recruitment agency;
- Technical discussion + project management team discussion.
- Strong knowledge of React;
- Experience with popular React.js workflows;
- Good English, both written and spoken;
Additional skills will be an advantage:
- Previous experience using Type Script / Flow;
- Experience using Node.js;
- Familiarity with functional programming, TDD, DDD, microservices architecture, CQRS/ES patterns will be an advantage;
- Strong MySQL/DynamoDB skills is a plus, as well as familiarity with relational databases in general;
- Experience with data structure libraries;
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus;
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs;
- Experience using tools like issue trackers (JIRA) and version control software (Git, SVN);
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token;
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.