Our partner is the largest startup community in the world with millions of members and the world's largest platform for founders. They are a fast-growing team and this is a great opportunity for your skills to shine and grow.
We're looking for a Senior PHP Engineer to join our team. We're looking for someone with significant experience that fits into a high-level team using the latest technologies. This is a well-paid remote role that you can do from anywhere in Romania. We build an advanced, fast growing webapp that millions of people use globally.
- Extensive experience with OOP
- Knowledge of design patterns: factory, strategy, repository, etc.
- Familiar with web security & potential vulnerabilities: Cross-Site Scripting (XSS), MySQL injection, CSRF etc.
- Comfortable writing complex MySQL queries
- Experience with Symfony or Zend/Laminas PHP Frameworks and Git
- Familiar with PSR coding standards
- Familiar with NoSQL databases: MongoDB, Redis etc
- Familiar with full-text indexing solutions (ElasticSearch, Sphinx etc.)
- Familiar with PHPStorm IDE
- Independent and self motivated
- An interest in solving hard and diverse problems
- The will and ability to pick up new technologies as required
- Interest in building web applications capable of servicing millions of users
- Ability to write clean, organised, reusable code
- Ability to work with an existing codebase, but willing to incrementally improve things over time
- Love for technology, always trying to learn new things
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Fun, challenging and rewarding environment
- Work with the latest standards and technologies
- Regular optional trips to London HQ, fully paid by the company
- Yearly team buildings with the entire company in a foreign country
- Join a high growth and stable company that is well known and respected
- Birthday gifts :)