Our partner is the largest family-owned developer and manufacturer of analytical instrumentation in the world and designs, manufactures, supplies and supports all its products. They are a world-leading manufacturer of analytic instrumentation with a network of 60 subsidiaries in 43 countries worldwide and offers over 3000 products to its customers, founded in 1978 and is headquartered in Woonsocket, RI USA. The driving philosophy that has been their trademark has translated into a top-class worldwide organization with over 1,000 employees, including Sales and Technical Support, Research & Development and Manufacturing centres.
For 18 Years in Cluj-Napoca our Research & Development centre teams have constantly challenged themselves to improve on existing technology and to research new testing techniques with the common goal to simplify analytical testing.
They are an industry leader in laboratory instrumentation for analytical testing is looking for a full-time Mid Android Developer to join their team in Cluj, Romania. You will be responsible for designing, building, and maintaining our Lab applications. Your primary focus will be developing high-end Android applications for our devices.
- Design and build applications for the Android platform
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and implement new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Ensures quality of the solutions are robust, scalable and efficient to meet the needs of the business.
- Collaborate and guide when necessary the less experienced members of the team
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Minimum 1 years of software development experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Android and ideally Bluetooth low energy experience
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and has published at least one original quality Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- A dynamic and high performing environment where you can have a tangible business impact
- Health Insurance
- Meal vouchers
- 2 lines monthly pass for public transport or same amount reimbursed in gas
- 25 days holiday per year
- Floating holidays
- Flexible schedule